- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
Name Microbiological Control Bilacon LP
VAT number B87270567
Address Edificio las Rozas 23
Ctra. de La Coruña Km 23,200 (Las Rozas – Madrid)
Since our laboratory is part of Tentamus Group (Tentamus Analytics GmbH), your data will be transferred to our Corporate Group for the development of administrative and commercial activities, being the representative in Spain: Bilacon Iberia, LP, B04784963, Calle Albert Einstein 7 (PITA) 04131 Retamar (Almería). Besides, the recipients of your data will be our person in charge of data treatment, who is committed to comply with the applicable legislation on data protection and with the instructions given by the person in charge of this matter. Data must not be used for a purpose other than that for which they were collected.
- HOW DO WE TREAT YOUR DATA?
The different purposes of data processing on the part of Microbiological Control Bilacon, LP and partner companies of Tentamus Group Spain (Bilacon Iberia, LP) are detailed below.
PURPOSE 1: Service Delivery related to the Field of Analytical Services
This purpose comprises different activities proved to be necessary and inherent to the service or product delivery:
- Microbiological and Physicochemical Analysis
Control and analysis of: water, food, cosmetic products, pharmacological, environment and surfaces and chemical products.
- Molecular Biology
Qualitative and quantitative analysis of Legionella pneumophila and the specific detection of Salmonella enterica.
PURPOSE 2: Sending of Information and/or commercial advertising of our products or services
This purpose comprises the use of personal data to send information related to the delivery, improvement and update of our services, as well as commercial information regarding promotions applicable to the product/service, or information related to regulations and innovations in the field.
The client is informed that any company belonging to Tentamus Group shall use these data for commercial activities and send information on products or services that may be of the client’s interest through the abovementioned communication channels.
This commercial information shall be sent through any channel (WhatsApp instant messaging, email, phone call, etc.). The client will be granted the right to opposition to the reception of new commercial communications anytime through the email address provided in section 1.
PURPOSE 4: Data Transfer to other companies for the service delivery.
Tentamus Group Laboratories shall transfer your data to other companies which may result strictly necessary for the delivery of products and contracted services such as shipping companies, other laboratories part of the Group, external laboratories to the Group, etc.
PURPOSE 4: Communication in case of default
In case the client does not fulfil economic responsibilities, thus generating a certain overdue and enforceable debt through previous payment requirements, the client’s identification data and those data related to the debt incurred will be communicated to those entities in charge of advisory services, management and processing of defaults, according to current regulations.
PURPOSE 5: Analysis of clients’ traffic, navigation and geo-localization data to develop commercial activities
In case the client gives his/her consent, we shall analyse traffic, invoicing, navigation and geo-localization in order to gather more information on the client’s preferences, consumption habits and necessities, which will derive in more efficient commercial actions.
- WHICH IS THE LEGAL BASE TO TREAT YOUR DATA?
The legal base to treat your data is the execution of the contract of service delivery and any transfer strictly necessary to the compliance of this purpose. The transmission of commercial information, data transfer to third parties and image capturing/use will be legitimised by the authorisations or consents issued by the client.
- HOW LONG SHALL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Personal data provided shall be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship between the parties or the necessary years for the enforcement of legal obligations. The company shall apply the protocol of deletion of data according to the personal data protection legislation. In any case, if any litigation is pending once the contractual relation is finished, data shall be kept until the final determination is accomplished.
- WHOM SHALL WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA TO?
Tentamus Group Laboratories shall transfer your data to other companies for administrative of legal enforcement purposes (consultancy, mutual insurance companies, banking organizations, public administrations, etc.).
Tentamus Group Laboratories shall transfer your data to those companies necessary to the accomplishment of contracted services (shipping companies, other laboratories part of the Group, external laboratories to the Group, etc.), and in case of default.
- WHERE DO WE OBTAIN YOUR DATA FROM?
Tentamus Group Laboratories has been able to obtain your personal data through any of these sources:
- Through the client: data directly provided by the client.
- Through Public Sources of Information: data obtained through different public sources such as public administrations, journals, business cards, professional bodies, online publications, websites, social networks, telephone directories, etc.
- KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
In compliance with Art 22 from EU Regulation (EC) on Data Protection 2016/679, you will be able to exercise the following rights:
- Right of Access: Knowledge on the kind of data treated and the characteristics of this treatment.
- Right of Rectification: Request for modification of inaccurate or unreliable information.
- Right of Portability: Obtain a copy of your information in an automatized and easy to export format.
- Right of Limitation: Limit data treatment according to each case included contained in this regulation.
- Right of Deletion: Request of data deletion when data treatment is not necessary anymore.
- Right of Objection: Request of the termination in the reception of commercial communications under the terms mentioned before.
- Right of Revocation of Explicit Consents Obtained: Cancellation of consents and authorizations within ten days.
- Right to institute a claim to the supervisory body (the AEPD in Spain).
The client shall exercise any of the previously mentioned rights through email to firstname.lastname@example.org and shall indicate in the subject line the right to exercise verbatim followed by the full name.